June in San Diego is typically a mixed bag as far as weather is concerned. But the atmosphere is always bright and sunny at Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center. If you’re looking for a gift for the graduate or something special for dad, be sure to stop by. A gift card from one of our 45 stores and service shops is sure to please the person that you’re celebrating this month. And Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center offers 12 dining and specialty food options including Champagne French Bakery Café, Boto by Sushiya, Dairy Queen, Delhi Kitchen, El Pollo Loco, Greek Corner Café, Jalapenos Mexican Food, L & L Hawaiian Barbecue, McDonald’s, Nekter Juice Bar, Starbucks and Zpizza. So make plans now to stop by for a quick snack or a celebratory lunch or dinner.
About Squiggy45This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Squiggy45 has created 41 blog entries.
We all know how special mom is, and Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show mom how much you care. Chances are your mom gave you tips on being a smart shopper. And now you can show her how smart you are by stopping by Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center to select the perfect Mother’s Day gift. Here are some ideas that cover a wide range of budgets:
- Choose from a wide selection of Mother’s Day cards at Elam’s Hallmark.
- Select a new outfit for mom from Chico’s or Pretty Please
- Purchase a piece of fine jewelry from Unicorn Jewelry
- Pick up a gift of beauty from Empire Beauty
- Treat mom to a new hair style at Supercuts
- Give the gift of bliss with a massage or facial from Zen Spa
- Indulge mom with a manicure or pedicure from Prestige Nails & Spa
- Stop by Ralphs or Trader Joe’s for a wide selection of flowers and plants
- Take mom out for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or dessert. Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center has 12 restaurants and eateries to choose from, and mom will treasure spending this time with you.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Veterinary Hospital has great tips for keeping your pet healthy and happy. Here are just a few:
- Lilies are toxic to cats. Wild and ornamental lilies can cause sudden death due to kidney failure.
- Swift action is needed for treatment of snake bites. Rapid administration of antivenin increases the chance for survival.
- One teaspoon of Antifreeze can cause permanent and irreversible kidney disease. Ingestion of Antifreeze is fatal if not treated immediately.
Spring is in the air and Easter is this Sunday, April 5. If you’ve waited until the last minute to find your Easter outfit, head over to Pretty Please at Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center for great spring fashions that are sure to please your fashion sense and your bank account. If you’re looking for Easter cards and other Easter goodies, you’ll find a great assortment at Elam’s Hallmark, Ralphs Grocery, Rite-Aid and Trader Joe’s. And for a new look or some great pampering, be sure to visit Empire Beauty, Prestige Nails & Spa, Supercuts and Zen Spa. Before you know it, you’ll be glowing from head to toe!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re one of those last-minute “I don’t know what to get” types, Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center has some great ideas for you:
- Your Valentine will fall in love with the great dining options offered at Champagne French Bakery Café, Boto by Sushiya and the Greek Corner Café
- If you’re thinking of a cozy meal at home, pick up food to go at Delhi Kitchen, El Pollo Loco, Jalapenos Mexican Food, L & L Hawaiian Barbecue or Z-Pizza
- For that special someone, Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center has a variety of gifts (both for those ready to break open the piggy bank as well as those that might be budget conscious) including:
-Chico’s and Pretty Please for the fashionable Valentine
-Unicorn Jewelry for gifts sure to please any Valentine
-Zen Spa for the Valentine looking for some relaxation
-Empire Beauty, Prestige Nails & Spa and Supercuts for the style minded Valentine
-Elam’s Hallmark for Valentine’s cards and gifts for every member of the family and that special someone
- Ralphs & Trader Joe’s for beautiful Valentine’s Day flowers and plants
And don’t forget—Valentine’s Day is Saturday, February 14.
If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to start the year off with a healthy, natural way to cleanse your body, check out one of Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center’s newest businesses—Nekter Juice Bar. And then choose from a variety of their cleansing systems. Nekter Juice Bar offers 100% all natural, raw, vegan juices, smoothies, specialty drinks, as well as nutritious snacks, Acai bowls, and bottled Nekter Grab n’ Go’s.
Don’t let the holidays stress you out. Instead, plan a trip to Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center and take care of all your errands and holiday shopping in one place. For cards, holiday decor and unique gifts, stop by Hallmark Cards. For that special someone, Unicorn Jewelry has gifts that are sure to please. Need a special outfit for that holiday party? Think Chico’s or Pretty Please. And if you’re getting ready for a party, Empire Beauty, Prestige Nails & Spa and Supercuts will make sure that you look your holiday best while Dirty Dogs can make sure that your pets look their holiday best. GameStop and Radio Shack have items for both kids and kids at heart. And if you need to ship items to loved ones in other areas, the UPS Store is the place for you.
No time to cook? Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center has 12 restaurants and eateries with take-out available. If you’re exhausted from your holiday shopping, Zen Spa has a variety of relaxing massages and treatments that you’re sure to enjoy. With over 40 shops and services, plus Ralphs, Rite-Aid and Trader Joe’s, Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center is your place to shop this holiday season.
Aussie Rescue of San Diego will be at Dirty Dogs in the Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center on Saturday Nov 15th from 10:30AM – 1PM to introduce some beautiful dogs to our customers.
They have Aussies, cattle dogs, terrier mixes as well as some German Shepherd and Aussie mix puppies. These dogs are looking for their forever homes and will be at our store looking for you!
Even if you’re not in the market for a new family member, stop by Dirty Dogs to meet these little guys and gals and help show your support for dog adoption in San Diego. There are always fostering opportunities available! Come by to find out more and be sure to check out their Facebook page to see all of the adoptable dogs they have available. https://www.facebook.com/aussierescue
Halloween is just around the corner and Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center will be celebrating with a free Trick-or-Treat event on Friday, October 31 from 3 to 5 p.m. Children, ages 12 and under who are dressed in costume and accompanied by an adult are invited to attend this annual event. Simply stop by one of the two free registration areas—one by Sprint and the other by North County Optometry. Participants will receive an official trick-or-treat bag and can then pick up free treats at each store displaying a bright orange pumpkin in their window.
This summer has been a hot one and we’re all looking for some cooler temperatures especially now that the kids are back in school. But as we look for a cool down, Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center has been busy heating up its merchant mix. We’ll keep you posted on the Grand Opening for Boto by Sushiya that will happen in October along with news about the opening date for Nekter Juice Bar. Stay tuned!